Today is Day 365/365
So, without further adue, here is the final photograph in this project.
As my title says “The End of a Beautiful Climb”.
Keep reading for the conclusion of this incredible 365 Project…
Wow. The end of this amazing 365 project is finally here.
I can still remember the first day and how I just started it without really taking into account what I was starting. About 2 weeks into the 365 project I suddenly realised quite what I had started.
Every day and every photograph has been a challenge, some easier than others. There have been days which felt like a summer breeze, and days which felt like a volcano erupting. But even with those moments of frustration, terrible weather and anything else that got added to the challenge, I still loved it.
Although I probably wouldn’t say so at the time!
Now looking back on it, I don’t regret a single day, a single photograph and I am hugely thankful to the project because it has given me so much more than just 365 photographs.
I have tried so many more things than I would have if I hadn’t done this project.
This 365 project has also been a helping hand in:-
2. Writing a Photography Tips eBook
5. Having my photography bought as prints.
6. Teaching me more about photography than I could dream of.
7. Introducing me to some incredible photography and photographers worldwide.
8. Giving me inspiration and knowledge for a lifetime.
9. Showing me a world I didn’t really see until I had to look at it critically every day for a year. I now see so much beauty in the small, to the big things.
10. Making me fall in love with photography.
The list could go on and on…
To every friend, photographer and ‘stranger’ who has helped me with this project, thank you.
In particular, a big thank you to my two wonderful sisters who have given me hours, hours and hours of their time to model and help me with this challenge.
And a bigger thank you to my incredible parents, without whom I couldn’t be the person I am today. They constantly support and love me, whatever I choose to do.
Thank you, a thousand times over.
– Olivia Bell